Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Crossroads"

Episode five not one of my favorite episode to me it wasn’t as interesting as the others episodes. In this episode you were back with Winters, which was promoted to company commander. During this episode he leads and attack on a group of Germans. The guys had to make a dash across a field to get there and as he gets there he see a young German solider and is forced to shoot him. And this action haunts him for the rest of his life. At the end of the episode the 101st make a "tell gate jump" (where the troops get driven to the fight instead of jumping out of a plane.) and they get the first look at what is ahead of them. Also at the end there is one of my favorite in the series. Some commander is talking to Winters and as tells him that they are going to be surrounded. Winters replies with "we are paratroopers were suppose to be surrounded." and I really like that line. It my not be my favorite episode but it still is a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment